Thursday, May 10, 2012

Welcome

As of April, 2012 Netflix Streaming now boasts over 26 Million Subscribers, and 60,000 titles. With odds like that, one would assume that the service would truly be a dream come true for movie lovers. But for many of us, the opposite has been the case. The service seems, at times, to be made up entirely of straight to video releases from the early 90's and Barney episodes.

I love movies, good movies, and I watch a lot of them. I hope to highlight the gems that I find, and share them so that others can make the best of their $7.99 a mo.

I don't promise that the reviews will be eloquent, I can't say that they will be any more than a few grunts with some assorted words thrown in, but I will try to get a few reviews per week posted. I'll try to mix in family friendly (but not mind numbing), with more sophisticated adult fare as well.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment